International Convention Centre Sydney
ICC Sydney will be a beacon of innovation, learning and entertainment, connecting and celebrating leaders of invention, business, governance and the arts.
Set within a lively dining and leisure scene, the AU$1.1 billion development is being delivered by the NSW Government and Darling Harbour Live as the epicentre of a 20-hectare transformation of Darling Harbour.
Some Features include:
- Facilitating more than 12,000 delegates for convention facilities
- 35,500 sqm total exhibition capacity, including 2,500 sqm flexible space
- External event dect of 5000 sqm
- Premier red carpet theatre with a capacity of 8,000 internaional entertainment acts and major convention plenary sessions
- A grand ballroom suitable for 2,000 people
- 8,000 sqm meeting room space across more than 40 rooms
- 1,200 public car parking spaces
- Prime waterfront location on Darling Harbour
For more information click here.